BEFORE YOU HIRE ANY CARPET CLEANER IN YOUR HOME
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
• How to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs!
• 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning.
• Crawlin’ critters and crud: a guide to the slime, grime and livestock that’s seeping,
creeping and galloping through your carpet
• Which method clean best?
• 8 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner
• The importance of value and price.
• Why you want a clean, healthy carpet?
• 100% no-risk guarantee.
• 4 steps to a fresh, clean healthy carpet.
CRAWLIN’ CRITTERS AND CRUD: A GUIDE TO THE SLIME, GRIME AND LIVESTOCK THAT’S SLEEPING, CREEPING AND GALLOPING THROUGH YOUR CARPET.
Asphalt. Bacteria. Car exhaust. Chemicals. Dirt. Dust. Dust mites. Earth. Food particles. Fungus. Germs. Gravel. Grease. Grime. Grit. Hair. Industrial waste. Lint. Mud. Pet stains. Pollens. Pollutants. Rock. Sand. Scum. Smoke. Soil. Soot. Tar. Tobacco smoke. Urine. Vomit.
(Will you help us? We’re trying to find at least one thing that’s in your carpet for every letter of the alphabet. And we don’t have anything at all for these letters: J, K, N, O, Q, W, X, Y, Z. If you can think of something that could be in your carpet that begins with these letters – or any other letters – please call or write us and we’ll consider including them in our next consumer’s guide.
Plus, don’t forget living creatures, such as dust mites, fleas and critters that live, hide and breed in your carpet.